C. M. Kosemen is an artist and researcher born in Ankara, Turkey. He studied at Cornell University, Istanbul's Sabancı University, and holds a Masters' degree from London's Goldsmiths College.
Kosemen's areas of interest include surreal art, Mediterranean history, the history of the Sabbatean movement, palaeontology, evolution, zoology and visual culture. His previous book credits include All Yesterdays: Unique and Speculative Views of Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Animals, and the Cryptozoologion, the Biology, Evolution and Mythology of Hidden Animals.
Kosemen was also an editor with Benetton Magazine's Colors magazine and worked in various advertising agencies. As an artist, his work has been featured in several exhibits in Istanbul, Vienna and London. He currently lives in Istanbul.
- Hatıratlarda Türkiye Yahudileri
- Stories and Memories of Bodrum’s Jewish Community
- A Karakaş Speaks: Interviews With a Member of Turkey’s Crypto-Judaic "Dönme" Community
- Osman Hasan and the Tombstone Photographs of the Dönmes
- The Disappearing City: Hand-painted Apartment Signs and Architectural Details from 20th-Century Istanbul